Constant physical symptoms 16 months help!!!!

Posted , 20 users are following.

Hi all I've posted here before but need some help I've been ill for 16 months now neurologist diagnosed anxiety/ depression last July.i have constant 24/7 chronic debilitating physical symptoms that started with chest pain cardiologist said heart fine then I threw up for 10 weeks endoscopy clear then I got tingling legs funny vision twitching neurologist says no ms anxiety had 2 MRI in 2 years both clear also had ct of abdomen clear and spirometry for shortness of breath all clear.today I've been for a scan on my eyes because my vision is so out of focus.throughout all of this I've had constant severe giddyness.so as I sit here now I'm dizzy,ringing plugged right ear I hurt allover particually my chest which is very tender to touch as are my neck back shoulders,my legs are tingling,I feel sick and tight chested this is pretty normal for me to feel like this all day everyday.ive tried many meds and they don't suit me I'm having private coucelling and reflexology cbt didn't work.this is ruining my life I can't even function properly and hardly leave the house anymore.any advice would be appreciated thanks

2 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

The only diagnosis I've had so far is "anxiety" but I'm getting so many physical symptoms that I find it hard to believe.

Finding old threads like this really helps calm my mind at least temporarily. So thank you to everyone who posted in here. biggrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.