Constant pressure wee urge down bellow

Posted , 4 users are following.

so i constantly feel like i need to wee its a pressure pain down bellow like when you sit on toilet and bladder opens it feels like that constantly down there like it dosnt shut of but im not leaking or anything so i dont understand it feels like im constantly pushing for a wee any help please and im having to go tey for a wee all the time my stomach bladder dosnt feel like full its the pressure like drawing feeling down bellow please any advide

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Can i ask if you are feeling pain. I have tge feeling like i want to pee and when ive done a pee it feels like ive been holding onto it for ages but dont have any pain.

Sorry i kniw you were asking for help so hopefully someone will be able to help us. God willing we are okay as i dont know about you but im a worrier.

Best thoughts ....Heather

• Posted

Hi Shannon did you find out what it was?

I've been having the same symptoms for 3 months.

• Posted

still the same been treated for imbeded infection but been on treatment 2 monrhs no imprvement and urologys now seems to think i have got US urethral diviticulum

• Posted

How did your symptoms start? Mine started after I held my urine for too long.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.