constant spotting

Posted , 7 users are following.

Any of you have constant spotting between periods? It's driving me crazy. I know I'm in peri. When my periods do come I have flooding. I take iron supplements, but my iron is still pretty low. This spotting is not helping. How do you deal with this?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Dear Kimberly

Yes I had constant spotting too in peri, it seemed like i was always bleeding x

• Posted

hi! i am 52 and went through a time where i

was spotting almost all the time!! it finally stopped and now hardly ever spot now. although my periods are irregular! my iron runs low too at times!! i also take iron supplements!! sorry you are going through that!! it really stinks!!!

• Posted

lol do not know why my reply posted with a big gap

• Posted

H Kimberley, i too get spotting and in between my periods. Sometimes it is worse like every day all the way to the next period, other times its for a few days after i finish then miss a week then spotting again. There is no pattern with mine, sometimes my periods are heavy other times light, sometimes every 3 weeks then 6/7 weeks then back to 4 weekly. My anxiety used to be through the roof i was worried something was wrong, went to Gynea had swabs etc all fine , just peri 😦 your not alone but, this web site is great, gives me comfort xxx

• Posted

Hi Amanda, my anxiety can be a bear too. Sometimes I think it's related to the anemia from all the spotting and flooding. Ugh. It's certainly a comfort to hear from others going through the same thing. Thanks!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.