Constant swallowing on a morning

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all havent posted for a long while. I suffer with health anxiety and at the moment its at its worse. When i wake on a morning im constantly swallowing and coughing. I suffer with stomach reflux so this may be the cause but can anyone else relate to this. Also full of muscus in my throat x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes it can be acid reflux which can be caused by anxiety also I know someone who had the same symptoms as you have and only in the morning for like 8 months doctors said it was acid reflux. But when they moved house it went away apparently there old house had a lot of mould in it which caused there symptoms. Probably is just anxiety but thought this information might help
    • Posted

Thank you josh. I also have damp and mould in my bedroom so could be the same thing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.