Constant symptoms

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has anxiety symptoms all day everyday i have constant symptoms in my head that never stop, if so could someone explain to me how it could be there all day everyday for 2 years now. Ty

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Hello Annette

I'm exactly the same, I have constant symptoms such as dizziness, palpitations, headaches, shortness of breath muscle tensions, the list goes on and on. When one 'symptom' resolves its replaced by another. This has been my life for so long. Its been worse lately as I'm grieving the death of my beloved Mum. I needed a hysterectomy last year and I'm still feeling the effects of the surgery and my brain is telling me that something serious is wrong. I can't remember a time when i didn't feel like this so I understand completely what you are going through. I can't offer much in the way of help but I hope you realise that you are not alone and there are people who care. x

• Posted

thanks for replying its horrible way to live i cant even work anymore cuz symptoms are so bad, I truly think the Dr's are missing something and I'm gonna die from it, it's very scary

• Posted

Hi annette, i have had anxiety for the last few years, i am 75 yrs old with a nice family,good friends, nothing really to worry about but have this constant anxiety all the time,i have been to my doctor, who recommended all the usual things talking therapy, mindfulness & eventually medication which worked so i eventually weaned myself off with help from the doctor,that was 3mths ago,i am now back to having anxiety most days i don,t want to go back on the medication so i am trying some supplements without any drugs in them only pure product. Not noticed any difference yet but early days, I t would be good to talk to someone who understands how i feel other than the "professionals", & family who are sympathetic but don,t really understand so talk away if you can .

• Posted

Hello there, yea its been awful 2 years all started with waking up in the middle of night with severe spinning of room, been thru many drs and tests but dont get a diagnosis from anyone so now the symptoms are in my head , dizziness, swaying , feeling sick in head and awful feelings in my head, it goes all day until i fall asleep, im not even sure if my symptoms are anxiety what symptoms may i ask do you struggle with.

• Posted

Hi, for the past few weeks i have had very bad dizziness/balance issue,s,always feel very anxious i can only diagnose it as nervousness like when going to have a major operation,so its like fear!this is how i describe it to others, its constant & so draining,i have had panic attacks often especially at night but i do try to meditate through these sometimes it works other times not,the symptoms are endless & debilitating but i am still here , it does help to talk to the right people,i hope i haven,t been to negative, hang in there its not easy but try not to bottle it up talk even if just here on this forum.

• Posted

ty would definitely love someone to talk to about it i have a wonderful family but i feel like a nuisance bothering them so much

• Posted

Hi Annette,

I just posted something very similar to your question. I think I am going through exactly the same thing. I had all of the symptoms you described and still do have some of them. When one goes away, another replaces it. Really debilitating and scary. I am 27, male and from the UK!

If you ever need to chat, feel free to reach out, I find it helps talking to people struggling with the same thing.

Dan

• Posted

i would really like someone to talk to, can i ask when and how yours started my started from a real bad veritgo attack in middle of night now its turned into this im scared everyday that im never gonna get better

• Edited

yes ive had physical symptoms for the majority of this year its very draining. what really gets me is when i feel relaxed and im doing something nice like just watching tv then the physical symptom starts, which makes me panic because i was fine! i then spend hours overthinking that it cant be anxiety because my physical symptom came first. repeat x100 day after day. i swear my physical symptoms cause more anxiety than my what if thoughts. i wish i could turn my head off!

• Posted

i totally agree, no matter where im at or what im doing the symptoms dont stop only when sleeping its been 2 years of hell.

• Posted

i completely understand. i was so bad 10 years ago and came through the other end and barely had a symptom for years so i keep telling myself its possible and i will get that free time again.

im going to take up a new hobby at xmas. something that keeps my hands busy. ive brought a puzzle and learn to crochet, might not stick to any but im going to find something i can do yo take my mind off my worries.

• Posted

so are you sure yours is anxiety cuz drs cant figure what wrong with me, if it is anxiety how do you convince yourself that it is and how do i feel normal again. Can i ask what your symptoms are. God bless

• Posted

i m the same its constant when i get symtoms its all day and night to palpitations will last all dsy all night non stop its frighnening feel so alone

• Posted

so does it last for days mine has been 2 years of symptoms it is very frightening i think some mornings i wont wake up cuz no body can feel how horrible and scared i am, i wasnt given a diagnosis but drs cant figure it out. I cry so much just want it to stop. God bless you

• Posted

try not to overthink things, deal with the now thinking too far ahead at what might be is very stressful. Good luck you can do it. breathe.....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.