Constant thigh numbness for yrs & now pain,itching & burning in my foot

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I've had constant numbness in both of my thighs for years now. I've been told after MANY tests that I have Fibromyalgia,sciatica & a herniated disc in my lower back. But now I'm getting a burning,itching & last time pain in my right foot whole shopping. I'm worried this could be from circulation issues(bad in my family), nerve issues from my other health issues or even diabetes which is also in my family! And now the other night I got a horrible charlie horse when I stretched! I was taking Gabapentin & it helps but I noticed my whole though process especially memory were not right! So I stopped taking it after Googling it & seeing similar stories regarding Gabapentin. Canyone help me??? Thank you in advance!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Morning

Perhaps it would be wise to schedule an appointment with your doctor to express your concerns regarding all your symptoms.

I often get those awful cramps you describe and find ibuprofen gel helps me with those if they leave me feeling sore.

Good luck 😊

• Posted

If you happen to be on thyroid meds, that can cause itching.  And dehydration can cause cramps.  Try mto drink lots of water.  Sure wis you well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.