Constant thirst and lack of energy.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am posting on behalf of my son who is feeling very frustrated after having consulted his GP regarding his constant thirst, therefore leading to constant urinating, he also feel lack of energy. This problem has been ongoing for over a year.

He is 32 yrs old, keeps fit he is not overweight, doesn't drink or smoke and has had blood tests done by the GP who cannot find an answer, except to advise it is not diabetes. He has now been referred to an endocrinologist but the appointment is not until October this year.

My question is, has anybody had any experience of similar symptoms and what is it or what could the problem be? Any comments appreciated.

Please do not think we have no confidence in our GP, but just like anybody else would like some kind of information if they have experienced these symptoms.

Thank you for reading.

Kath

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I've never had that situation. so can't say hope u find a solution. Good. Luck

• Posted

I had this a few years ago are you on new tablets as that is what caused my symptoms

• Posted

Hi Mishy, Sarajo,

My son has the problem and he doesn't take any tablets.

Just have to keep researching and asking the doctor for further tests.

Thank you for replies.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.