Constant urination at night with fast heart rate.

Posted , 10 users are following.

Since Dec last l have been woken abruptly with rapid heart rate, then needing to urinate immediately. I have sinus tachycardia and high blood pressure. I am on Losarten 25mg and 12mgs. Also a Betta blocker Bisoprolol 1.25mg. Have only had this particular problem since my dose of Losarten was upped in Nov last year, and am wondering if it's a connection? Anybody suffering the same or with ideas?

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Christine your situation sounds awful l have not suffered with your problem but l think you should visit your GP. As you know when your problem started when your Losarton was increased. Go and discuss the situation with your doctor/doctors and get some answers good luck. 
    • Posted

Thank you

I have an appointment to see my Dr this coming Thursday, and here's hoping she can make head or tails of this horrible problem l have.

Cheers for your concern.

• Posted

I am usually in sinus bradycardia and am awaiting an ablation procedure. But last night I had a tachycardia episode which caused me to urinate a couple litres. I was up most of the night. Hate it when that happens.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.