Constant UTI’s

Posted , 17 users are following.

I need some serious help. I’m 22 years old, and for the past 3 years, I’ve been getting a UTI almost TWICE a month. I’m starting to go mad. And it is severely depressing me. No doctor takes me seriously. I’ve been to family doctors, and gynecologists. None of which have proved to be helpful. They just stick me with a new antibiotic and call it good. Never trying to find the source of all this.  I NEVER use to get UTIs. What triggered this? I do everything the doctors say. Cranberry pills, cotton underwear, wipe front to back, peeing after intercourse, etc. nothing ever helps to prevent them. I don’t have an STD, and I’m not pregnant. 

I have a raging UTI right now, this is my 3rd day of being on ciprofloxacin, and I feel worse than I did the first day. Please...! Does anyone have a story similar to mine where the doctors actually found what was causing them? I’m so desperate at this time, and really hating my life. 😞 your help and experiences will help me more than you know. I’m becoming a very resentful and sad person.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i had uti too but i am free.

I have being battling with vagina infections for years. Tired different treatments all to no avail. But today with a Chinese product I am free. If you will like to know the product and purchase it. Drop your comments.

• Posted

Be happy and trust in your doctor, what you have is nothing too serious. Tablets generally cause body symptoms but over time as the body adjusts to the medication, things turn out for good. Remain consistent.

• Posted

Oh RyIlee Im so sorry to hear your story. I don't have a very happy story myself. I had my first UTI at 12 years of age. I'm now 72 years old and still experiencing them. All my life I have suffered with them. It's now to the point that my bacteria is resistant to most anti-biotics. I have just finished my third UTI since late April. the bacteria I have now is very dangerous and life threatening. I was put on Nitrofurantoin 100 mg for 7 days and almost a last resort pill Levofloxacin 500mg for 5 days. Now I'm just waiting to see if the latter pill worked. Chances are it won't work. I hope someday they will come up with a cure but it will probably be too late for me. Keep positive and fight this terrible disease. God Bless You.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.