Constant vertigo that lasts all day and never stops

Posted , 1 user is following.

To give background on my situation: I used to listen to music in my headphones every single day. Loud music too. I would blast songs because they were the only things to distract me from my depression and anxiety. I did this for a few years until it became a problem. I noticed it developed rocking vertigo or the feeling on being on a boat all day every day and it never went away even when i was laying down. Ignored it and figured it was just anemia or a vitamin definicy from me being an underweight picky eater of sorts. big mistake because I got an ear infection from my headphones. I experienced my regular rocking with a loud ringing in my ears, hearing loss, and itchy wet ears. Those symtoms eventually went away exept for the rocking sensation and the ringing. Also when im walking or sitting down sometimes the room starts to slowly spin or like im being pulled in a circle. Can someone please help me get rid if this awful awful feeling? its so disabling sometimes and has wreaked havoc on my already bad mental health. Ive been feeling vertigo since 2019 all day every day with no relief. I dont want to live the rest on my life feeling like this. im only 17. Id do anything just to feel still again 😦 I hate this "boat ride" im on!! Help!!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.