Constant weird feeling in head for a month

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello,

Im a 26 year old active male and Ive had this weird sensation in my head 24/7 for about a month now. Sometimes its a little more intense(heavy feeling) but cant think of anything that triggers it, seems to happen randomly but nothing severe. I experience no pain, Im not dizzy or ever off balance although I feel like I could be. If anything, exercise may make it a little better but I still feel it. Blood/Neurological/Hearing tests were all normal. Havent had any scans yet but considering it. It doesnt interfere with anything I do but its annoying and starting to make me depressed to be honest.

Any ideas of what this might be? Please throw your thoughts out there so I can look more into it

Thank you for taking the time to read

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi!

i think I might be in the same boat as you. I am not having a ache but a weird burning/pressure sensation. I have it 24/7 for over a month. It never goes away but sometimes is barely there. Mine is in my temples and a spot on top of my head. Every once in a while I get it in between my eyes. I am having a CT Scan done.

• Posted

Hi Mary,

I'm sorry to hear what you're experiencing. I haven't felt those symptoms and I never get any sensations just in one spot its my whole head like something just isn't flowing right. Moments when it is more intense than others its almost like I'm hung over minus being dizzy or off balance. Its a heavy feeling. I really hope you can come to a conclusion on what it is you're going through

• Posted

Hi I can assure you, you're fine. You are just low on some essential vitamins. Get yourself checked for that, in the meantime, try vitamin B12 and B1. They are life savers.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.