constant worry

Posted , 7 users are following.

i worry constantly about my health. im scared to be alone i swear i got a brain tumour. it all started after an ear virur dizziness nausea because i worry constantly ive been getting episodes of derealisation. and mild continuous headaches. which i think murt be a brain tumour. although ive suffered anxiety most of my life. this times been really bad. its there 24/7 although i try to do things to dirtract my mind its always there. i also feel a bit off balance when im out walking cos as soon as i go out i start thinking im going to fall down any 1 else suffering from these anxiety symptons? pls i would appreciate any answers

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Very much sounds like panic attacks. You are not alone at all. Any ailment triggers panic attacks. Vertigo hands down will trigger a panic attack. Use ginger. Eat candied ginger as snack regularly. Youll get used to the taste. Well worth it.

If you have a juicer juice an inch of peeled ginger with a green apple and three stalks of celery ..drink it right after you make it. It will ease dizziness nicely. Straight up celerly juice 8oz. Fresh..calms nerves as well. Half a cup chopped fresh basil calm the nerves. Bananas and avacadoes very very good to eat too. Bananas and avacodoes cant be juiced just eat them. It doesnt sound like a tumor at all. Its sounds very much like a panic attack. 

• Posted

Whoosh yeah man I can relate like big time. See here's my situation ok I've just recently gotten involved with this disabled veteran right and he's says that he is HIV NEGATIVE. I mean he's a very candid and sweet individual and was very open to showing me all of his disabilities and illnesses. That's one main reason why I'm in a way not worried but Im scared scared and it's driving me crazy!  I mean ok he's not retired he's just disabled and he stillness goes to PT ONCE A month. He told me that if he ever contracted HIV then he wouldn't be able to PT anymore. Is this true? And also he's has frequent doctors appointments to maintain that disability pension or check that he receives. But I'm scared that these frequent doctor visits are due to something a bit more serious than what he proclaims because I know that HIV could cause a plethora of problems and illnesses in the body and it's really starting to freak me out. I mean I don't want to run the man off for being obsessively checking as yo ear my health always asking him questions because I like him. However, I don't like him that much that I'm willing to put my life at risk. Idk is there anyone out there that's in the military that's knowledgeable of this subject, that could possibly help me foster a peace of mind because I swear, I feel like I'm going to snap in any minute now! I feel like now my anxiety is getting worse than usual. Like what should I do? 
  • Posted

HI does everyone on this forum have labyrinitis? Or however you spell it? Just curious if you are dizzy all the time like on a boat feeling 24/7. And does balance teatif help show if you have this disease?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.