constant yawning and lightheadedness...

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone,

I am suffering from the following weird symptoms from past 1 year. The symptoms are constant yawning even when not stressed and they get worse when stressed, lightheadedness on standing and sitting for too long, headache pressure like all over head especially forehead, temples and back of head, dizziness, blackout for few second on standing from lying down, weakness, fatigue. Because of this I am having anxiety and depression.  Did CBC, iron panel, thyroid, liver, kidney, chest xray, TB test. All came back normal. Anybody if knew anything whats wrong plz tell me. I will be very much thankful. Thanks

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

What's normal? Do you have a copy of your results? Often symptoms can occur when a person has borderline results. The boundaries for treatment often changes. I suggest you take a look at your results if you haven't done so already. If any are borderlineish then consider asking for a retest. 

• Posted

my doctor told your all test are normal. now i think i have to check it for myself. Thanks
  • Posted

Excessive anxiety can lead to excessive yawning...it isnt known why.  you probably would be better to tackle the anxiety ...perhaps you need some counselling to help you cope better.    Are you suffering from stress at home or work for any reason? Has something stressful happened to you to trigger your anxiety?
    • Posted

Yes. i have anxiety from past many years. i am trying very hard now a days to control my anxiety. also my symptom get worse when stressed. I will go for some counselling. Thanks for your suggestion.
  • Posted

You don't say how old you are ,but It could be you are short of B 12 or iron. This can be checked with a blood test.. 

TRY IT ..

• Posted

I am 25 male. I have done iron blood test and that was normal but i think now i have to check for b12 also. To rule out b12 deficiency. Thanks.
  • Posted

How old are you and male or female?   This could all have a bearing on the way you are feeling.

• Posted

I am 25 male. Having bad health from childhood. i was always sick and weakest person in my class. But at this point i am at my worst health. i am trying to find answers for my poor health. Thanks.
    • Posted

Do you know why you have been sick from childhood? What diseases have you had?. Is your weight to height ratio [BMI] good?.  Do look at your diet. Often this can be the problem if it is totally unbalanced.  Do you have an exercise routine?   Anxiety can often be eased with some exercise every day. You dont have to join a gym . Try a little running each day. Run for 1 minute out and 1 minute back on the first day and then 2 minutes ,then 3 and so on. This will make you take in oxygen and you may be surprised at how much brighter you feel. Do give it a try.

• Posted

Might be nice if you could be bothered to reply to the people who are trying to help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.