Constantly dizzy and weak before eating

Posted , 2 users are following.

i constantly feel hungry, dizzy and weak before eating. even if i have snacks between meals. its quite scary, i feel dizzy, weak, foggy head, my legs ache. once i eat the dizzyness slowly fades but im still left feeling tired afterwards. ive been to the doctors and had some blood tests and the doctor says im not diabetic. it definitely feels how low blood sugar is described. im going back to the doctor but wonder if anyone else gets this? i have always gotten this feeling about once a month but in the last few weeks its been every day.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I think it would be wise for you to get a home blood sugar test kit - or if you know a diabetic you can use theirs, it's all sharable.

If it shows very low blood sugar then you know, and if it doesn't show very low blood sugar, then you know it's NOT that!

Getting one test in the doctor's office is not nearly as good as testing when the feeling occurs.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.