Constantly gaging and feeling like puking

Posted , 2 users are following.

So for the past few weeks, I've been gagging and feeling like puking A LOT, I'm 20 years old and have been burping almost excessively and sometimes on command since I was a teenager, i was a smoker for about a year and a bit but decided to go to vaping instead and have been for the last year and a half. Recently I've begun to gag when I laugh which is really often, while I'm blowing out vape specifically, and even if I try to sing, I've gained about 20 pounds (I'm about 5 5 and 150 pounds) in the past 4 months and am trying to to lose that weight now through push ups, sit ups and planks but i continue to gag. Also just another lil side note I've woke up almost every day for the past 2 and a half years feeling like i cant eat all that much or I'll puke, like a small slice of cake and a glass of milk is all I can really handle, normally I can out eat people much bigger than me and I still somewhat can, but now I sometimes feel like I can't eat through the day. Should I be concerned or is this just a little phase my body is going through? Cheers guys, thanks in advance

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

It seems you are depressed or dealing with intense stressful moments that are affecting your eating habits.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.