Constantly losing weight

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey, so im starting to be a bit concerned about my stomach, because i constantly lose weight no matter what, this has gone on for about a year since my mental health has gotten worse, can this be connected? I eat everyday at least 2 whole meals and dont have much physical activity after work. I thought maybe working out could help and fix my problem but im concerned that working out would result in losing more weight. A year ago my weight was around 75 kilos, (im 180cms tall) and now ive fallen to 63 kilos with clothes on.

Thanks for replies

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i been having constipation and has lost like 15lbs this year, its probably cuz u r not eating as much from being constipated, u need to eat 3 whole meals to keep your weight, i only eat like one big meal and rest small meals and still loses weight

• Posted

Stress can make you lose weight . Do you have a fast metabolism which can also cause weight loss? I don't put on weight because I have a fast metabolism. I can loose a lot of weight with stress. Weight can also fluctuate.

• Posted

Yea i do have a fast metabolism, but is there a way to go against that and still gain weight in healthy amounts? I thought maybe some food substitutes in forms of shakes or something like that

• Posted

I would stay happy with the weight you are at the moment. I am very slim and am satisfied with that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.