Constantly nauseous

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey everyone, I'm new to this but I need help.

I've been feeling nauseous for a month it's been on and off but for the past 3 weeks its gotten worse, I wake up every morning feeling sick and tend to struggle eating breakfast. Although I'm fine during the middle of the day. 

I've been to the doctors, gotten a lower stomach ultrasound, X-rays, blood tests the nausea got bad one day and I got taken to the hospital but no one knows what's wrong. All my tests results came back fine and I got told I was healthy, and that it might be anxiety or growing pains. I'm booked in for a stomach ultrasound tomorrow. 

Does anyone else have the same problem or have any advice?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

It could just be simple morning sickness or acid reflux. Acid Reflux is hard to explain, but I do face the problem you're having from time to time. When you wake up, do you feel a little bit hungry? Gas?

• Posted

I don't feel hungry at all, and no gas. Honestly I struggle to eat because of the nausea.

• Posted

Hi Breezy, it sounds completely obvious but you aren't female and pregnant are you, lol.  If not then I completely apologise for offending you!  It could be the thought of eating 1st thing that is setting you off, you could try something with ginger in 1st thing then a little starch bland food and not milk.  Let your stomach gently get used to foods 1st thing it's possible your stomach doesn't like to eat then, I know plenty of people who can't.  Ask for more investigations it's possible your stomach is not shutting at the top.  I would ask for more help I am not a doctor but only can go on my experience.

• Posted

im not pregnant, no offence taken. I'm 15, and doctors said it might be because I'm growing.

• Posted

Now I feel worse, so sorry love! Check with yout doctors what's going on, you could try some ginger 1st thing each day and it may settle your stomach, it could be hormones?

• Posted

Don't feel bad! I've gotten an upper stomach ultrasound done and going to the doctors tomorrow. Thank you so much for the advice. I'll definitely try it. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.