Constantly sore in Virginia for a year what’s wrong with me doctors have no clue

Posted , 5 users are following.

ok so i have been getting constant issues and soreness in all parts of my virgina . this has been going on for nearly a year. my doctors are baffled and no idea what wrong me. so basically i am getting soreness with cysts lits of different places. very sore to the point of crying and cant sit. it takes weeks for it to get better but then to only come back in a different place a we week later. i also get BV and thrush monthly. i have done everything i can to pin point the issue. i do not over clean, i do not use perfum bath stuff. i do not wear tight clothing and i am not sexually active. i have also had all the sti tests and all negative. so i am at a loss to know what the issue is as i cant live like this. my doctors have no clue either. currently investigating i have had my bloods done waiting on the results. the only thing they think it may be is being diabetic as they say soreness can accur from glucose in your wee. however that wouldnt explain the constant bv and thrush .... any ideas or anyone had something similar and now has there diagnosis. thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

it sounds like a hygiene problem

i am not saying your unhygienic

but your vagina is not doing its job of keeping healthly

has the doctor done a ph test?

• Edited

It definitely does not sound like a hygiene problem at all don't listen to that. If you are suspected of having diabetes the elevated glucose can cause yeast infections. What do the cyst look like? What color are they?

• Posted

No its not a hygiene problem. Have you been tested for diabetes? Diabetes can cause Thrush.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.