Constantly tired when waking up, and very stiff does anyone feel the same?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, for as long as I can remember now I feel pain when I wake in the morning, the pain is worse in my feet, and I feel like I cannot walk on them. When I have power naps throughout the day, the pains I wake up with are worse. As if my bones have a layer of stiffness covering them, I'm in constant agony with every bone, even my fingers! Does anybody else get like this?? If so, what has worked for them?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I suffer a lot with pain, especially in my feet and hands but I purchased a Revitive V3 Circulation Booster and have found this really helps when i use it twice a day. 
    • Posted

Hi Carla, 

I'm so sorry I took so long in getting back to you! I have seen circulation devices advertised in magazines and on tv, but I didn't know if would work, did it relive your symptoms completely? I have been suffering with swollen ankles and calves do you think it will help with that? I had a circulation test a couple of months ago at my doctors and they said I have good circulation in my legs, but I still experience these swelling problems. 

is the circulation booster worth buying? 

Many thanks, 

Sunny Sky X 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.