constipation for 27 days, tried everything! help!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Tried everything. Ive had no bowel movement at all.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It happened to me a while ago and i overcame it or managed it somehow 

1- drink water 

2- change your foods for this time being eat less amounts than you used to  

3- take a laxative at least for now dulcolax in extreme cases i take 2 pills 8pm then wake up and empty the bowel

this is a managment until you find the reason behind it  

• Posted

IIf you cannot go no matter what you do you better get to the doctor straight away!!! You might have a blockage
  • Posted

Last resort if nothing has worked try an enema and if that does not work get tot he hospital  
  • Posted

hi

try sunsweet prune juice calafornia  from tesco. I was constipated for 3 weeks it done the trick. I drank 3 glass fulls. Take at night as you might have stomach cramps and wind. if that doesnt work see doc. Ive suffered constipation for years on and off. good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.