CONTINUAL SKIPPED BEATS

Posted , 3 users are following.

Am having a bad day with skipped beats all day. Still waiting for my holter monitor results. Passed the stress test a couple of weeks ago. Doctor says its anxiety but I doubt it. I'm not anxious until the beats start. I tried magnesium but it does not seem to help. I also have a hiatial hernia and wonder if that is a contributing factor. Just at my wits end today and frightened. Sorry to be a bother.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

have you had any Covid 19 symptoms? ..mine started in March 2020 after some symptoms likely related to Covid ...Sine then it never completely cleared on and off all the time ...I didn't have it for about 3 months ..and then it came back with vengeance a week ago....horrible feeling

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.