CONTINUES PAIN IN STOMAC

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi i have continues pain in my stomach upper side of belly from last 3-4 monts, i have done endoscopy and colonoscopy, both are ok, Although the pain is like this that i do can do my every daily life activity but it it hurts me everytime, i feel much better when sleep, it hurts much when sitting, Due to this sometimes i feel pain in chest ribs also, please suggest. i am diabetic also.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I’m in the same situation . I have been in pain could be stress. I’m having pain in upper stomach above the belly bottom I do have small hiatal hernia and I guess is acting up. Trying to stay away from hospitals and the doctor thatvsaw me she was like change your diet and left me w the same pain. 
  • Posted

Ajay88470

I’m experiencing the same forbabout 2 months. I do have a small hiatal hernia due for me taking NSAIDs and I’m on Nexium . My pain is in the middle top of stomach and I got burning, nauseas, my chest hurts but is the bone section in the middle breast bone. 

• Posted

Did you mention your gall bladder?  I would and have them test you for that.

• Posted

My gues would be fatty liver. Ask for ultrasound to confirm.... the fact you are already diabetic is clearly defing the issue. If caught early its an simple diet and long term recovery. Meanwhile no alcohol...no red meat...no rice and no cereals and last but no least no refined sugars....

Best of luck.

Hint: fattty liver can cause dull pain..that can shoot up to the ribs..every person is different with pain... The key is that the pain tends to go away when sleeping.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.