Continuous Bleeding Post Surgery

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I am a married woman, would like to seek an advice. I have lump on my one breast that continuously appears after my third surgery on it. The open wound post surgery was healed but then reopen itself and bleeds. I had it checked and mostly it is said because of my hormonal problem and nothing is serious.

I am so desperate to cure the disease, and seem like I still cant find the solutions.

Hopefully I could seek an advice here.

Thank you.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Have the doctors given you a name for your disease or your operation, Yin?
    • Posted

There is no specific term for my disease.

My lab result is interpreted as “ compatible with tissue from the site of benign non specific abscess in the left breast”.

When I asked about it, Doc said that is a hormonal, a breast infection but its not cancer.

I am so desperate now, I even turn to Vegan now. I had undergo surgery three times already, which is costly, and still I havent got a cure, and found the answer.

Thank you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.