Continuous Cough and Cold for more than 4 years

Posted , 2 users are following.

It all started when I was about 14 years old and i used to have normal type of cold which became frequent with time. As I grew old, my cough and cold became severe and the worst thing was that I was not able to even take a walk in my school's playground. Whenever some dust or sand particles got near my face, it caused a lot of irritation in my nose followed by continuous sneezes of 5-10 in a row. My mom took me to various ENTs and Doctors who described this to be an allergy, called Allergic Rhinitis. They gave me several pills and suggested various tablets and courses for 1 to 3 months, but unfortunately, none of them worked. One of them prescribed me Montec LC Kid which used to pause these frequent sneezes and flow of cough for just one day. I began to feel good as I would also feel sleepy due to its side-effects. Previously, I was not able to get good sleep as sudden sneezes used to occur in the middle of the night. My mom was very worried about me. We went to another ENT who recommended Incid Ultra, which was the same as Montec LC Kid, but it had more content of Montelucast and Levocitrizine as compared to the previous one. This helps in getting rid of this severe condition for 48 hours. I am currently taking this pill once every 2 days and I am 18.5 years old now. I don't know if I will be able to get rid of this depressing condition forever. Whenever I miss taking a pill, my whole day gets worse. I have to carry 3 to 4 hankerchiefs everyday to college just in case I forgot to take pills. But when I take my pills, I feel good and positive the next morning. I think that I am damaging my liver or my kidney by taking pills everyday. I just want to know if I am really damaging my organs by taking pills containing montelucast and levocitirizine once every 2 days. Otherwise, I will be happy taking them.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Ik 

It appears that you have an allergy problem, so I can recommend a cure for you.

Please read my Post in this forum “ Sinus Infection-An Effective Treatment “.

I suffered for 65 years with severe allergy problems and found an absolute cure in Evening Primrose Oil. 

Try this miracle cure, and see if it is a cure for your problem.

Kind Regards, Ray.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.