Continuous stomach problems

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have to know what is this problem.

hello I am 30 years old male , I have some issues I would like to know what problem exactly I have

first one is stomach problem after having meal sometimes it get like air inside the stomach and that time stomach kind of pain ,this time sometimes right or left hip pains. Sometimes just stomach kind of hurting that time sometimes left or ride hip pain , early I had back pain is this affect for this ? i have if do exercise or longtime walk some times pack pain near to hip. stomach problem which I mentioned before when it occurs sometimes my penis kind of burn and bit time little pain but this not happen often. and sometimes i feel want have spool ,and sometimes back side like anal feel bit want have s**t but not need to do that time sometimes my ass mussels feel pain but these things not often happen , stomach pain feel often with stomach feel with air.

I want to know I have kidney problem or kidney stone ? appendicitis may be having in ? and stomach problems about gastric problems or intestines have any problem?

If anyone can help me please describe the situation i can still explore you if anyone want to know full details.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You can solve all of these problems by taking an MRI CT scan.

• Edited

HI, you mentioned some back issues as well, and am wondering if you may have a pinched nerve that is casing the pain in your hips as well as other areas. Do you also get any pain going down your legs.

You can try probiotics , and once we are over the virus issues def go in and talk with your Gastrro doc. Start having some scans and testing done. If you get into severe pain or symptoms go to your ER and get help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.