Contraception pill problem please help!!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone

so this is my second strip of taking the pill - so ive only been taking them for the past 2 months.

For my first ever 7 day break from the pill i stupidly forgot i was on the break - so i took one of the pills. Remembered that i was on the break and put the box away and continued with the 7 day break. I think i took the pill 2/3 days into the break by mistake. So after that day i did the rest of the 7 day break

Had my period and started to take the pill again after the 7 day free period finished. But now i have the problem where i have come to the 'end' of the pack - but it isnt the end of the pack as i had one at the wrong day...if that makes sense....

Another worry is that i continued to have sex while this was all happening - we had sex once during my

period (dont judge, my boyfriend and I are horny 20 year olds and just wanted to try it haha)

but now i dont know what to do - should i skip the 7 day break and just continue a new pack...or have the 7 day break eventhough i havent taken 21 contraceptive pills....?

please help!!!!

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

for full confidence, I would advise to continue to drink the 21st day course.

• Posted

With the action of tablets, you can easily change your cycle of administration. Therefore, it is probably better to drink a new pack of pills for 21 days.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.