Conversations

Posted , 4 users are following.

Have had this problem for years,always the electrical sounds ,crickets,birds.. lately I am hearing like group conversations. .I can make out words and phrases but that's it..Does anyone else hear this? No I am not mental but this will drive me crazy.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Really? How interesting. I truly believe you. Wonder what it can be. Please share more info. What are some of the words and phrases..SO interesting. I 2 have had T for over a year. Mine is like cicadas constant, non stop. When I get stressed or eat sweets, it gets shrill on top of the normal sound. Can't help but wonder what all is going on with us all.

• Posted

How do you handle your T when it gets louder due to sweets/stress? How long does it stay this loud?
    • Posted

I talk 2 myself and try 2 relax every part of my body and I pray it goes away and usually anywhere from an hr or so it calms back down. I also started listening to this guy on youtube and he's amazing will try 2 upload his link if it let's me.

• Posted

Can't upload but look up this guy, Julian Cowan Hill/ Tinnitis. He really gives you good tips on how to manage T. He doesn't say what can't be done, but what we CAN do..hope it helps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.