Convinced it's my brain!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I literally feel so bad all day, sick stomach all day, Ibs, headaches, severe lightheadedness, feeling really faint, my eyes feeling like there rolling to the back of my head, and then literally fell aAsleep for 2 mins and woke up in such a panick my brain went blank I couldn't see properly I didn't know where I was I didn't know anything! That's never happend before it's freaking me out😞 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

It could well be severe anxiety. I know that, from personal experience, I can feel sick, get headaches, feel lightheaded and faint, and have trouble sleeping, and wake up having a panic attack ... and I'm suffering from anxiety disorder and depression.

Your doctor says your blood work is fine. So it's probably not something 'physical'. The doc says it's anxiety ... so it probably is. Anxiety is a very real, very serious condition. And your symptoms correspond to this condition.

Have you suffered from anxiety before? Are you on any meds? Is there anything (other than this) that is going on in your life that's stressing you out?

Take care ... and I hope you get some clarity asap. 

• Posted

Hi simon I have severe anxiety, panick,  depression aand dissociative disorder. This is my 3rd major relapse and im struggling so bad.

How long have you been suffering for and how serve are you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.