COPD

Posted , 3 users are following.

I wonder if anybody has been prescribed Seebri for COPD. The reason I am asking is that my husband who was diagnosed with COPD in 2009 has been on other medications, but the doctor suggested Seebri as things have not improved in the past 5 years. Would be interested to know how people are doing with Seebri. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jonah, yes I was recently prescribed Seebri inhaler, although not yet been officially diagnosed with COPD, but think this is just a matter of time before I am diagnosed, undergoing tests at the moment. Very poorly last week and my doctor prescribed a course of Prednisilone. 8x 5mg for 7 days, a huge help to me, will be seeing him again on Wednesday. Breathing not so laboured. My Seebri was changed to Symbicort as I felt the Seebri was not very good. I also take Bricanyl through the day.
    • Posted

Thank you susan71068. He last had a very bad cough last March 2014. We ordered Bronchomel, a honey for cough, from Dennis Chemists (I had read about this) and this year so far so good. He is taking more care of himself, wrapping up well before going out and generally eating well - plenty of all coloured veg. salmon, etc and juicing fruit. Added to some walking. They did mention Symbicort.
  • Posted

Sorry jonah23, I have not heard of debris. I take Spiriva and Breo and Singulair daily and do great at 30% lung function.

Dawn

• Posted

Hi DawnDedee

i did not enquire about 'debris' but 'Seebri'. Thanks for replying all the same.

• Posted

Sorry, when I type on my cell phone it self corrects words it does not recognize! Aggravating. 😡

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.