COPD

Posted , 4 users are following.

My sons been bleeding out his nose and his mouth he has COPD and emphysema his heart rate is 154 for blood pressure has been 142/103 is the COPD is causing the bleeding or is it something in his stomach or his liver he drinks alcohol is that a factor. I need you’re advice!

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Alice, you need to take your son to a doctor or possibly to ER or Casualty. We are not medical professionals and cannot diagnose your son.
  • Posted

I agree entirely with aitarg35939.If you haven't already seen a doctor,go with your son to Accident and Emergency.If he won't go,call an ambulance,so at least he can be assessed by paramedics.All the best.

X Beth

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.