Copd

Posted , 3 users are following.

my husband finished 6 weeks of doxycycline 2 weeks ago. hospital have said they can do no more for him. this week he is once again becoming very breathless and relying on bipap machine during the day. has anyone else experienced this?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Nanny, i'm sorry about your husband. Did you talk to the doctor/nurse/consultant as we all suggested when you posted a month ago? Sounds like he's in end stage and both of you need to prepare for that.

You're in my prayers.

• Posted

thank you for your advice. the consultant has sent a letter to the Mcmillan COPD team asking them to contact us. i am not sure but think this is palliative care. i have spoken to our doctor who has said he will give us unconditional support. i have tried contacting the consultant but he does not com e back to me despite telephoning his secretary at least 4 times.

• Posted

Nanny,

EU Natural has a product called Breathe. Its really good, 100% natural made from herb extracts. It supports breathing by fighting against inflammations, allergies and irritations. I was having severe coughs and preferring more natural medication, I tried this product and it was amazing truly. You definitely should give it a try

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.