COPD in Portugal

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone know how to get oxygen in Albufeira that can stay in a holiday flat.  I know I can get it at a clinic but he needs a supply in the apartment  thanks x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Anne94175

I am in the U.S. but here...the same medical supply places that supply Oxygen to the large facilities and hospitals also supply portable and stationary units to the home if Dr perscribed. I don't know how yalls laws differ....ladyjack51

• Posted

You're right the only info so far is the clinic has it  but they must supply it to the apartments too.  I never thought of getting a letter from my doctor but thanks for that  Anne 
    • Posted

You are very welcome. Yes...it has to be prescribed by a Doctor first. Let us know!!

Ladyjack51

• Posted

I will let you know,   think I'll tell everyone if we manage to get to Portugal next thing is to get a doctors letter and contact insurance,   thanks  x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.