Coping

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi ladies..

Started period 3 days ago thought I was coping okay and actually thought was going to breeze through it this month but out of nowhere last night.. aches in legs, heart palpitations not able to sleep..so today feel totally fed up again and want to just stay in bed and see nobody... makes me feel so useless and a misery to be around.. it's hard being in a relationship when I'm like this as feel so miserabl.. I know it will pass and I will feel better but then the cycle starts again..sorry bout moan but just feel bit fed up today.. want to be out there making most of life but feels like a constant yo-yo of mental and physical health...Thank god for my daughter and beautiful granddaughter as it's for them I keep going... sending love to everybody out there coping with this daily... but listening on here and writing it down helps...??

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hang in their. I started taking my iron pills and feel way better. Are taking any supplements?

We loose a lot of minerals in our body with our period to the point that we get I'll.

Maybe ask your doctor for recommendation as to what vitamins recommend to help ease some of your issues.

Feel better

• Posted

Hi Katie,

I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well today.  I understand your feelings, as I have been going through the same thing for about 4 weeks now.  It all started after a particularly long and hard menstrual cycle.  I know my hormones are off and I keep telling myself this will pass, but it doesn't help with how I'm feeling right now.  It can be very scary!

I also have similar symptoms--restlessness, unable to sleep, aches and pains, palpitations, etc.  I don't feel at all like myself.  I've had a hard time accomplishing simple tasks.  I feel like crying all the time.  I know this is all hormonal, but it's still difficult to understand all the dark feelings and physical pain.  Please know you are not alone!  Many ladies have these same feelings. You will feel better!  I know I will eventually feel better.

Hang in there!  Remember you are not alone in this and it will pass.  You will get your life back!  I just wanted you to know that I hear what you are saying and eventually you will feel like yourself.  There are many things you can do to start to feel better: continue to use this forum to talk to the other ladies who are experiencing the same issues, take care of yourself and take time for yourself, consider some therapies that may help (HRT or Bio identical--I am researching both now), go for a walk, practice meditation, and remember that this will pass.  You will feel better! xo--Sarah

• Posted

Yes..  I feel it's OK to relax and enjoy the day at home..  I do this as well when I feel I need to lay around the house!!  Aches and pains are not fun,,makes me feel groggy too. When your up for it, get outside for a walk or do some errands.  It helps me knowing I'm getting things accomplished even though I don't feel good.  I take a few supplements that could help and sometimes I take extra D or iron.  I've also been trying ACV and this gives me an extra boost..   Very important to be kind to yourself and keep going!!

• Posted

Thanks ladies for feedback..

So good having this forum to talk to other ladies going through similar symptoms...thought I was seriously losing the plot..!!

My experience so far with the medical profession hasn't been that helpful..😩

Does make you feel pretty alone at times..and I'm sure people think half the time your just being a hypochondriac..

Had good cry earlier so hopefully feel bit better tomorrow..😁😁

Keep talking ladies it helps us all..x

• Posted

Yes. Keep talking. This group has helped me so much.

Much love to all you ladies 😙 we can get thru this 🤗

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.