Coping with PAWS: Cymbalta vs Stablon or both?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everyone,

i am newly off fentanyl 50mcg for a year, and struggling with PAWS. the drug purchase laws are a bit odd here, and it isn't tough to buy many scheduled meds otc, as hospitals will mark up prices for foreigners by 2-600%.  I have recently tried out tianeptine (used in past) in lieu of cymbalta as my brain lacks everything it ought to have that makes me bearable sad does anyone have experience in this, by chance? I read it is used for fibro and is a mood brightener, enhancing serotonin absorption? the real hel is after. No one tells you that it kills pain, but it also kills beauty, your character, and eventually - your body. sad I am happy to be free but facing the fact that Thailand has no mid level pain killers (i get the choice of tramadol, which my doctors feel is not likely enough, or straight to morphine or methadone and I don't want to go there - ever). Sleeping led me to benadryl which led me to the worst morning i have had in months. Wishing you all peace and healing. i read this forum often, and cannot express my gratitude. - Kelly 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I started using Cymbalta when I was going through PAWS and I'm still on it.  I've had pretty good results.  Let me know what you decide and how it goes!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.