Copper coil...

Posted , 1 user is following.

Ive had the copper coil fitted since 26th June 2018 and its 10th july 2018. im having some complications with it ive been none stop bleeding ever since brown discharge that smells with is discomforting and very uncomfortable pain it did stop until a few days after the fitting and its always there and it wont go away if i lay in bed i can get comfy it will go but when i start to get really comfy to the point of dropping off it comes back and i have to turn oved so im constantly tossing and turning. Any help? I have gotten in touch with the clinic i went to and was adviced to go back i emergancy? But i couldnt make it so i have to make an energancy doctors app... is there anything i sgould be worried about? Thanks in advance. X

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.