CORONA TOO SENSITIVE, BUT GLANS IS NOT

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys,

Quick backstory: so im 20 but i recently retracted my foreskin for the first time. When i did it the glans and foreskin were very sensitive but i kept cleaning and touching so they are not that sensitive anymore. I also saw that i have a short frenulum but i will deal with that later.

So the problem is that my corona is too sensitive. It is red and maybe a little swollen and it feels kind of raw and sensitive. The rest of the glans is fine (still a bit sensitive). Also i have little bumps on corona which i am pretty sure are PPP.

And my glans is dry and sticky, so i might have mild trush infection maybe (I am not itchy or hurting or anything i just suspect that because of the stickiness). Maybe this has something to to with the corona being red?

I would appreciate any help with making corona not sensitive.

Thank you.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I suggest time is the best way to deal with this. When you get to 67 like me you will wish for greater sensitivity!
    • Posted

The problem is the corona is TOO sensitive to the point where it is uncomtarble to touch it
  • Posted

I don't know of anything you can do to change that.

If intercourse is difficult wear a thicker condom?

• Posted

I think there should be something to do. I think it is not supposed to be this sensitive, its overwhelming and uncomfortable.
  • Posted

Hey bud, over time your body will rewire itself and become less sensitive. Ever wonder why when you were young taking bottle caps it would hurt your hands- same concept but without the buildup of calluses. You just have to give your body time to rewire itself. So keep doing what is uncomfortable and the body will take care of it on it's own.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.