Costo

Posted , 2 users are following.

Been to the DRs twice and both told me heart rate blood pressure and breathing are fine but just had another flare up of costo, only had for around a month and a half , does anyone else feel that when they have a flare up they can feel there heart beating in there chest centre or other weird location? Any replies would be grateful new here

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Adam.I think I'm suffering from costo.Had blood tests ecgs bp checked all normal but I suffer from an awful pain at top of my ribcage on the left and also this evening right in my stern am area I'm really hoping it's nothing sinister 😥 My heart beats very quick sometimes I think it's when we get a pain we start to panic which sends our heartbeat fluttering like crazy. Hope you feel better soon!
    • Posted

Thanks for the reply emma, yeah I had an ECG and vitals took again yesterday and everything is fine but I know exactly how you feel because its in the same place as yours, about half way up my left pek almost touching the sternum going up the middle, the anxiety this is bringing on is driving me mad! Ice , sleeping upright, dicoflex, and rest is the advice I can give you! Hope you are well
    • Posted

Really..... It's awful isn't it I almost feel like I need to push something back in just under my left ribcage does that make sense??? Try not too worry as hard as it is once I found this forum it was amazing I was so frightened but it helps to know that your not alone !
    • Posted

Yeah I know that feeling, just on a different part lol think I may have injured mine whilst at the gym, then I had a cold after and was coughing alot sad and yeah totally the forum is great! Hope you are feeling better!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.