Costo pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

does anyone else suffer with bad palpatations i have all the other symptoms pain in chest ,shoulders ,ribcage,sternum middle of back but its the palpatations that get me the most have had xrays , ecg , so many blood tests all ok this really is a horrible condition

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hello graham

yes i do too, its really horrid all round isnt it. ive had the latest flare every day since early September and starting to really get me down x

• Posted

• it sure is I've never felt so bad , I can understand why its getting you down , Ive had It for three mnths and ive felt ill every day
    • Posted

Graham, im so glad we can all chay here, nice to know we are not alone

• Posted

Hi Graham

I also suffer with palpitations. I have had a chest infection which has created a bad cough, this has also triggered of my costo again so all round rubbish feeling. It makes you think that it's something really serious but it's not. Nothing they can give you either which is frustrating. I also get out of breath.

• Posted

hi stella mine started with a chest infection as well and its just got worse as time goes on i thought it was getting a bit better so went out and did some heavy work, bad idea ive spent last three days in agony

• Posted

Dear Graham ,

Unfortunately I am also going through all these. I have had many ECG , EKG , Stress Tests , Cardiac CT Scan , Chest CT Scan and MRI to rule out major issues. Now I am not on any medications its just little bit of dizziness , left side pain with palpitations or pounding heart . My heart rate during palpitations goes up to 90-110 bpm max. I do monitor it all on my apple watch and overall I see my resting rate is around 60-65 bpm

• Have you observed your Heart Rate during your palpitations feeling ? It goes up or stays under normal range ( 60-100 bpm ) or its just your mind thinks its racing hard but in reality its not ?
    • As you said they already did blood work : did you observe those reports ? if you compare them do you see anything changing with your electrolyte balance ?

I am also still going through this all but its just with time I have experienced and observed few things to avoid fear of palpitations getting converted into Anxiety.. Many times I felt like going to ER but after first few visits to ER I realized its just anxiety nothing else and it goes away with deep breathing.

I wont say you have anxiety issue but just give a chance to track when your palpitations trigger ? For me If I sleep in front of TV with little bit loud audio I get palpitations due to partial consciousness or my wake up ALARM triggers palpitations for me sometimes etc.

Thank You,

Kunal

• Posted

hi i can understand the anxiety i had an svt about 18mnths ago my heart went up to 160 bpm so now every time it starts i get very anxious . but am doing deep breathing which does help .i have asthma and sometimes my inhalers start it but rest of the time not sure what triggers it

• Posted

i have awful what feels like my heart is fluttering/shaking. very worrying 

• Posted

yes it feels really scary when it happens just try not go let it get the better of you lots of other suffers use breathing techniques to help calm it down

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.