Costochondritis

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I have not been diagnosed with costochondritis, just after to speaking to wonderful people on this forum I believe I may have the condition as I have alot of the symptoms and sore breast bone / ribs, but I'm wondering if anyone one has rapid pulse /heart rate alot! And my pain which was once on the left side chest /arm can now be felt alot if the time on the right side, thanks for taking the time to read this

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I was diagnosed with it by my rheumatologist 2 years ago on my right side. Just im the last month I've been feeling it in my left side too. Mine is more sore feeling and at times I do get the rapid pulse/heartbeat. i think it's probably more my anxiety than costochondritis. Do you ever feel like there is something stuck under your ribs? I also have a sharp pain that I can't pinpoint if it's coming from my rib or my gallbladder causing it. I have a low functioning gallbladder but for some reason I feel like it's due to costo. Hope you feel better soon. This is awful

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.