Costochondritis

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi everyone ive had costochondritis for months now does anyone feel just really unwell with the condition as my doctor seems to think the condition isnt suppose to make you feel unwell ? i find it hard to belive im in agony everyday with costo

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hey crystal, just got diagnosed with costo a few days ago, and i do believe it is affecting a lot of things for me mentally and physically. i get a slight dizziness feeling, i lose my balance easier. i feel like an 90 year old with the shallow breathing and how my body has been feeling. my left side tends to ache every now and then. going to see a cardiologist in a few weeks just to rule out a heart problem, but honestly youre not alone in this. i am not the same as i was before. being only 22 years old, i just fear how this will affect me in the long run. will it last years like it has for some people. will i be able to run a mile or even take a jog.. im scared and confused. i will continue to jeep my head up and my fate even higher. it will get better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.