Costochondritis I’m 19

Posted , 3 users are following.

im 19 after lifting something heavy 4 days later i was told i had costochondritis

ive lost my apetite every few minutes i have to take a deep breath is this normal ive had it for 5 days now

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi im 17 i also have costo this is very normal i feel the exact same way i also have shortness of breath and i also feel like i cannot eat , hope you get well soon

• Posted

shortness of breath is normal for costo. Since you mentioned lifting something heavy, did you also get checked for a hernia? The loss of appetite makes me think hernia too. also closely related to costo is xiphodynia (commonly referred to as xiphoid process pain). I've had 2 different diagnosis. Check them all out. Dont rule out a hernia!

• Posted

i feel crap i dont feel good i can eat but i dont crave it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.