Costs

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all, I'm currently on t4 and it costs about 16 euro a mont for 200mg, it's been a while since I was on t3 and that med was expensive, how much does it cost now also can anyone tell me how much Armour is as I think this one might be an option for me

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi I'm going to send you a private message re obtaining an NDT you can get without prescription. Obviously only use it if you have been prescribed thyroid replacement hormone by a doctor. Note I am not a doctor and am only giving you information, not giving you advice. By the way, this works for me!
    • Posted

I would be very interested in this information too please. I am currently on 100mcg levothyroxine but I have bad joint and muscle pains as well as other symptoms. My GP won't discuss T3 or NDT with me. My vit D level was very low but is normal now. I have been looking online at otc medication so if you can recommend something that suits you, I would be grateful.
    • Posted

Will do. If you send me a PM I'll reply to it (it's not working when I tap on the envelope next to your name to send you one). I'll keep trying though.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.