Cotinuous suicidal thoughts

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have BPD and PTSD among other diagnoses and been suffering with strong suicidal thoughts for weeks.  There's no getting rid of them, and living with them is becoming impossible.  Can't see a way forward anymore.  So tired all the time, have had enough.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi mami sorry your feeling so terrible have you spoken to your doctor? Its important that you get help since your having sucidial thoughts maybe go to the hospital you can get well.again. Again im sorry your feeling so low
  • Posted

Are you on medication, mami5?  I'm sorry you are feeling so low.  This is not a permanent state and it would be a shame to do anything rash when maybe tomorrow, next week, next month things turn around and you'll not believe you had ever considered ending your life.  As Allison said, please seek help if you are at risk, now :-)
  • Posted

Thank you both for your replies.  As I have been suffering with these thoughts for a while now both my CPN and psychologist are aware of my situation.  However, I've not had therapy session with psychologist for 4 weeks (suppose to see him weekly), and he's instructed CPN not to discuss suicidal thoughts with me.  As a result I feel I have no support and tend to take matters in my own hands and end up overdosing, which again, is something they know about.
    • Posted

What are you overdosing on? I'm glad you have a therapist but, yes, you do need more support! I'm glad you have this forum.
    • Posted

Hi mami how are you today hope you're feeling clearer today
  • Posted

Thank you, again.  Have slept through most of today, as result of another od last night. 
    • Posted

Hi Mami sorry it didnt alert me tho you had message me, how are you today
    • Posted

Hi Allison, no need to apologise.  Thank you for your reply.  I am still very low, but I think I'll be ok, thank you. x
  • Posted

You can do this. These thoughts will pass. You are most likely stronger then the average person. It sounds more like you so very badly want to be pain and stress free more then suicide. Suicide will never ever be a fix.its like faith. So many preach faith and say they have it but the real true test of faith is when things go awry right? Have faith and live in the moment. Behavioral therapy is very helpful as it incorporates the typical talk therapy but teaches you proper breathing a better ways to rationalize out lifes occurances. I guess it incorporates cbt but in a different manner. I have found mirror therapy is useful, not known to many but its good. The body can mal function from extreme stress, trauma, illness not always in our control at all. Self love is really important, sound corny but it isnt. Pinterest really has a lot of helpful stuff on it and explains things so simply with infograohics. Worth a peak at it. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.