Cough

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does cough ever subside? It exhausts me!!!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I was told by an Asthma nurse that cough mixtures are useless and that I could use my Ventolin inhaler as often as I needed to.  Bless you.
  • Posted

What lung meds are you on, for how long, and are they being used as demonstrated?  It takes a while for some to build up in your system while others are very fast-acting.

Cough drops sometimes work for me when nothing else will.

• Posted

She hasn't given me anything new. I'm on Breo and Singulair I do have others and a Breathing machine, but nothing else has helped. I may have aspergillis (fungal Infection) in my lungs and have a Bronchoscopy tomorrow. I see her again next week, so may be then she'll decide what I need.

• Posted

Yikes!  I know what was done to get aspergillus out of my sinuses so I sure hope you don't have it, tho they must just treat it with meds in the lungs.

Hope they can take care of that soon.  I can't imagine that much will change until they get rid of the infection.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.