Could aching feet be neurological?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I've had some neurological symptoms off and on for the last couple of years (headaches, pins and needles, random numbness and heavyness in left arm and legs). I saw a neurologist last month and an waiting for a brain mri.

Recently the soles of my feet start to really ache randomly. It feels like the aching when you've been for a really long walk. It comes kn randomly and goes after an hour of so. Could this be neurological?

Thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

So funny you say that because I had Gillian Barrie and still getting numbness sand paper feeling .But also lots of throbinng in my feet like I walked all day also then they feel like they want to explode. They also get red fire . My dr also checking me for CIDP because I still can’t walk far my hip legs feel like they can’t walk all the time I have to push my self and I do push my self . I think it is nerlogic yep . And why have they waited so long Hun to do all this . If you had all this issues ? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.