Could anyone tell me what this is?

Posted , 2 users are following.

i noticed this spot on my bottom lip a few minutes ago and i wanted to get someones input on it. A backstory, i kissed someone that was diagnosed with herpes two months ago.Ever since then ive been tested twice and both times were negative. Therefore, it would be appreciated if someone could tell me what this looks like. i think it just looks like a lip bite

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I would also say that this is nothing more than a lip bite.

Since you have already taken two tests that came back negative, I suggest that you forget about it now.

Wait a week or two and see if this sore on your lip evolves and if you still have doubts after this period, repeat the test.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.