Could Augmentin of any form interfere with Tetanus booster of any form?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Is there any known interaction between Augmentin of any form and Tetanus booster

of any form. I was taking Augmentin 1g prescribed by another doctor but I forgot to tell the doctor who advised me to take the Tetanus booster.

"Any form" is because I am not sure about the detailed variation of the medicine they

offered to me

Thanks for the help and answer.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Honestly, i do not think 1g will affect you in a bad way, but you should call your doctor. I am sure that if it was something serious the doctor would of given you precautions.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.