could be hpv/genital warts? Pls. Help me I am so stressed and anxious *WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC*

Posted , 6 users are following.

i noticed few "warts" that are like filled with water around my perineum and near my vagina. i cant go to the ob- gyne yet due to the pandemic and my town is under a total lockdimageown, I don't know how will I ask my parents to take me out for a check-up because they will know that I am sexually active already and my case seems "not an emergency" especially with this pandemic going on. PLS, i need your thoughts. i literally cannot sleep almost every night thinking about this. They r not painful but I feel itchy sometimes. What's making me more anxious is that my recent sexual partner is a physician, I don't wanna tell him yet and I am both terrified and embarassed.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.