Could changing to the night time help my sleep/morning anxiety?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Anyone take it in the morning and switch to the evening?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I know when I tried to switch what time I take it, it didn't go so well. I kinda took a few steps back and took a full week or so of being back on my normal time to recover. I've asked this same question before changing the time and the consensus was that it should be fine but for my personal experience it was a bad idea, could of been a blip and coincidence that i decided to change it but for me I went back to my normal time

• Posted

Yeah, i tried taking it around 6pm... worst sleep ever come 9 oclock. Tossed/turned, sweating, shaking... i am going back to taking it in the morning. I would rather sleep 6 hours then none
    • Posted

Staying home from classes today to recharge.. i made myself anxious since last night over changing the time i took my pill.
    • Posted

Hi guys I am.taking in the evening and I haven't had sleep.for the last three days. Its killing me. Its day 5 at 10mg. Please kick jn I have 4 boys and I so overwelmed.

I hate this feeling.

• Posted

I take mine in the morning.. i could sleep steadily 9pm to 4am... however with the time change and the dark mornings i found it discouraging although it is my sleep routine cause i am really up by 6am to get ready for school. I just tried switching it because of the morning anxiety from waking when i did... night time did nothing for me. I barely slept. However, sleep routines and anxiety blips are
    • Posted

The last to leave. And i am doing well for 9 weeks, i just need to stop worrying so much.
  • Posted

I have been on it over 20 years and have always taken it in the evening...works for me.
    • Posted

Yeah, but i was already informed 50% can take it in the morning, 50% can take it in the night. I tried it for evenings but it didnt work and i have always been taking it everyday the past 9 weeks at 7:45 each morning. I sleep, but with the time change and the darker mornings it is discouraging being awake at 4am after sleeping 6-7 hours and im up by 6am getting ready for school. So, might just be my eternal clock. I was told sleep issues and the anxiety blips are the last thing to settle. And i am doing good for 9 weeks!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.