Could Crohn's be the same as Thrombocytopenia.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi 

Could Crohn's disease be the same as Thrombocytopenic purpura, due to at some time taking antibiotics ,Nsaids,blood pressure meds,diuretics,calcium channel blockers , or diet with to much carbs, & would vitamin k help , when the consultant gastroenterologist showed me of picture of terminal ileum ( in HD) by colonoscopy it seems exactly the same as Thrombocytopenia that is covering my lower legs   , he's cure was kiwi fruit ,plus keep taking mesalamine tabs three a day , i know there is up to now no cure for crohn's , but is there a cure for thrombocytopenia    ,.Could that help with Crohn's (might do)  

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

You need to build a new intestinal flora. How long does it take? Approximately two years and the result is fantastic. How do I know? Fifteen operations, all medicines on the market, all illegal drugs on the market, and then the construction of the new intestinal flora and Chron is no longer present. Doctors could not believe how the fistulas closed themselves. Therefore, food food food is very important !!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.